Having two little kiddos has been an adventure so far and I wouldn’t change them for the world, but this morning I got some sweet snuggles from Tate and left before Cash woke up. Maybe I will revisit that statement tomorrow. 🙂
Here is what I’ve learned from having Cash and Tate:
- You will forever carry a piece of your children with you in your heart.
- Your children will drive you absolutely insane.
- You will always worry about your kids.
- Your house probably won’t ever be clean again, until they move out at least.
- Your car will be in a similar stage of disarray as your house for years to come.
- Making mom friends is damn hard!
- Your kid isn’t abnormal because they only eat french fries and chicken nuggets. Every kid is like that and they will grow out of it or so I’ve been told.
- They snack ALL the time. Literally all the time.
- They have SO MUCH ENERGY!
- You can’t say I love you enough.
- Keep a bottle of wine, vodka, or bourbon handy for those hard days. You know, like a Wednesday.
- Get used to nakedness.
- And fart jokes. Get used to a lot of fart jokes.
- Your kids will be shockingly honest. They will tell you if they don’t like your hair, outfit, if you look bad, or if you look beautiful.
- No matter how much they stress you out you would do it all over again, a million times over.
What have you learned from motherhood?