As I was writing my Gift Guide for Her Tyson was giving me ideas. None of them were good and prompted numerous eye rolls from me. He felt they funny ideas, I thought different. That seems to be our life. He thinks he’s funny while I think he’s annoying. I secretly think he’s funny but I would never tell him that… It would make his head too big. ahaha
Anyway, I figured it might be fun, and helpful for some men out there, to come up with a list of things NOT to get the females in your life. Unless they specifically ask for them of course.
I have to add this last part because I’m planning on asking my parents for money so I can buy us new pots and pans and possibly a new knife set. LOL And we got a much wanted and needed carpet cleaner from my in-laws last year, which I loved. However, getting that from my parents/in-laws is completely different than getting it from my husband.
- Pots and pans
- An apron
- Cooking Utensils
- Rice cooker, crockpot, panini cooker, George Forman, etc.
- Personal trainer
- Gym membership/Exercise Equipment
- Laser hair removal
- Vacuum/carpet cleaner
- Literally any kind of cookware or appliance!!!
- Homemade coupons
- Cleaning supplies
- Anything you’ve been wanting
- Nothing. (this is the worst idea ever!)
- Recipe book
- Box sets that you find at Walgreens, CVS, Target, Walmart, etc.
- ANYTHING from Bath and Body Works. And I mean absolutely nothing! Not even if you think she likes it!
- A massage certificate from you. That’s the kicker, it can’t be a massage from you. Spa certificate, sure that sounds great! I would love that. But if it’s from you that’s a definite no!
- Babysitting gift certificates for your kids from you