It’s World Kindness Day!!! I want to know how you are going to spread kindness around today.
If you’re feeling a little low on ideas or kindness you’re in luck because I have a few ideas for you! Today I will be committing to 24 hours of kindness and positivity on my social media, smiling at strangers, as well as writing thank you notes/texts to my friends and family.
- Why not get flowers for your closest besties?
- Why not send a letter in the mail to your significant other, or hide it in their work bag.
- Write a personal note to a friend/s.
- Smile at a stranger.
- Hug your kids a little longer than normal.
- Tell your family you love them.
- Reach out to a friend you haven’t seen or talked to in a while.
- Pay for the customer behind you in line getting coffee or lunch.
- Pay for someone’s dinner unanimously.
- Spend 5 minutes being kind to yourself, watch an uplifting youtube video.
- Write a random note on a sticky paper and leave it in the office bathroom or in the library at school.
- Commit to 24 hours of spreading kindness on social media.
- Leave the biggest tip you can afford for your barista or waiter.
- Send someone you love flowers.