I got tagged/nominated to participate in a fun little blog questionnaire thing. This is the first time this has happened to me and I’m pretty excited about it. She tagged me 5 days ago but we’ve been so busy with the 4th of July and school that I am just getting to it. 😦 Sorry about that. Anyway, Bexer’s Blog is a fun read that I enjoy checking in on weekly and reading what she and her family are up to. She is a strong mama who puts her family first, and that’s always a good thing in my book! So thank you for the tag!
Here are the questions she wanted her nominees to answer:
- What made you start your blog? (Totally stole that one, but it’s ok because so did she)
I wanted a place where I could be completely honest about what was going on with my postpartum, children, and life. I wanted somewhere I could potentially connect with other women who were struggling with similar issues or who had struggled with similar issues. I also wanted a place I could be 100% myself. 🙂
- If you could re-live one day but not change it in any way which one would it be?
The day(s) I gave birth to both my boys. Those were the most incredible days of my life. I know it says one day but I can’t pick one over the other, they were both so special in their own ways.
- How long have you been friends with your oldest friend?
Courtney Murakami and I have been friends since we were 3 years old and met at preschool. Terri (Shupe) Smith and I have also been friends since we were about that age. Our families knew each other before we were born but are you really friends with someone before around 3 years old? Unfortunately, both women live in Utah still and we haven’t been the best at keeping up with each other.
- Do you like psychological thriller type movies?
I love these types of movies! I especially like movies or shows about serial killers or crime. They are my guilty pleasure.
- If you could only eat one food for a week what would it be?
This one is really hard. I would probably have to say mashed potatoes, but only if I made them.
- What is your favorite number? Is there a reason that it’s your favorite?
My favorite number is 4. My two favorite holidays are on the 4th of their respective months; my birthday in March and the 4th of July.
- Did you ever get to name a childhood pet?
No, never. My mom was not big on pets but the few we did have were named by my parents and our cat was named by my little brother.
- Have you ever been skydiving?
No, and I have no intention of ever going. It would give me way too much anxiety. I just don’t think it’s worth it. ahahaha
- Have you read the Harry Potter series?
YES!!! If you haven’t I’m not sure if we are really even friends. ahaha
- Have you ever seen the sunrise at the beach?
I have seen the sunrise at a beach a handful of times. The most recent time was when I was visiting my soon to be husband in San Francisco. I had really bad anxiety about leaving Cash in Utah and so we got up early and went for a walk down to the pier and watched the sunrise over the bay.
- Who is your favorite author or what is your favorite book?
This one is really hard for me. I love to read and can never pick just one. I don’t have a favorite author but the book I really fell in love with recently is called “The Knightengale” by Kristin Hannah.
My questions are:
- What made you start your blog? (Totally stole that one, but it’s ok because so did the two bloggers before me)
- What is your drink of choice?
- Who is your favorite musician/artist/group/band?
- What song to you listen to when you want to get pumped up?
- Have you ever traveled to another continent?
- If you could travel anywhere where would you go and why?
- If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
- What is your favorite pastime and why?
- Do you prefer Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter?
- What is your most prized possession? (I also stole this one because I thought it was an awesome question.)
My nominees are:
And don’t worry if you don’t want to participate. I’m tagging you because I truly do enjoy reading your blogs!