As a mother I find myself repeating myself, all god damn day. I swear my kids refuse to listen to me on purpose. They must like to hear my voice or something. 🙂 Anyway, a while back I wrote Cash’s top 10 sayings I hear throughout the day so I figured, since I am constantly repeating myself I would write down my top 10 ten most repeated phrases. I’m sure some of these phrases will change as the boys grow and I can’t wait to see what life brings us.
- “I love you.”
- “Leave your brother alone!”
- “Cash/Tate, you need to share!.”
- “Come on, Cash. Hurry up, please.”
- “You are making mommy very frustrated.”
- “Cash/Tate, what is the problem here? Why are you fighting?”
- “What would you like to eat?”
- “If you do that again you are going to lose it for the day!”
- “Boys, keep your hands to yourself!”
As my boys get older and Tate starts hitting more I find myself wondering how bad it’s going to get before it stops. 😦 What are you constantly saying to your little ones (or your spouse)?