These are things I hear my 3 1/2 year old say multiple times a day, every day. Love it or hate it, this is mom life. ❤
- “MOM! Tate is bothering me!”
- “Mom, I’m hungry”
- “I’m done.” – This almost always comes roughly two minutes after “I’m hungry.”
- “Mom, can I play your phone? Yes or no?”
- “You’re so frustrating.”
- “I’m so disappointed.”
- “I’m just in a bad mood.”
- “I don’t know.” – This comes after we ask him why he did something wrong or what he was doing when we know he was getting into something he shouldn’t.
- “What are we going to do?”
- “Can I have a treat/toy?” These two are interchangeable and are said every time we step foot in a store.
I love the saying, “my nickname is Mom, but my full name is MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!” because it is so true! Oh, mom life. 🙂