This list was originally 5 things, but I couldn’t leave a single one off the list. My OCD of liking things in 5’s is going a little bit insane right now…
I can be quite picky, but when I find something I like to eat I eat it as often as possible. I will literally eat this food until my husband is sick of it. Oops. 😀
- My new favorite is brussels sprouts. A little olive oil, salt and pepper, and popped in the oven for 20 minutes. OMG. So good.
- Toast. Tate and I eat toast with butter every morning for breakfast and I’m nowhere near sick of it. It also helps that Tate is eating something other than baby food.
- Steak. Now this one is tricky because it has to be a good steak. Not over cooked with yummy seasonings. Tyson has mastered cooking steaks. ❤
- Mashed Potatoes. I only like to eat my mashed potatoes (which are really my dad’s).
- Turkey. My favorite meal of the year! I was extremely disappointed with our turkey dinner this past Thanksgiving so I made it for Christmas.
- Queso. Anyone that knows me knows I always have queso at my house, on trips, to cure a hangover, etc. I love it! And it really does cure hangovers. 🙂
What do you love to eat? What should I try to broaden my horizons?