Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Chanukah everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. ❤
Tyson and I have been lying to Cash all day today. But all good lies, if you can say such a thing without cringing. They all about Santa though, so we have to lie or ruin his Christmas dreams. Ahaha
- “If you aren’t good Santa won’t come.”
- “We have to pick up all our toys or else Santa won’t bring new ones.”
- “I’m going to call Santa and tell him how good/naughty you’ve been.”
- “Oh dang it buddy, we don’t have any more batteries.”
- “Santa doesn’t like naughty boys/girls.”
Well let’s just be honest, Santa is the biggest lie we tell our children at Christmas time but it’s for the greater good sometimes. Right?