Since Cash recently wrote a letter to Santa I figured I would do the same.
I know you are busy with everyone’s wishes and all, but there are a few things on my list I would love to have.
- Nursing boobs without having to nurse. I miss my big, perky boobs. These sad little things just aren’t going to cut it.
- No sick children. It seems that they are just constantly passing back and forth some sort of illness. I’m over it!
- I would love it for the boys, yes all three of them, in my house to listen to me the first time. Or to listen to me at all. Yeah, that would be great!
- A maid. Man this is probably #1 on my list. I would love for just two weeks even to have a clean house without having to do it all on my own. It seems like I clean one room and move on to the next but before the second room is clean the boys have already messed up the first room. And if she could bathe the dog while she’s at it that would be amazing!
- To piggy back that maid wish I would gladly take a Rumba. They seem great for people with kids and dogs. However, I don’t think this is a good idea for me because Tate would find a way to break it and Cash would be afraid of it. 🙂
I don’t see the point in putting my material wish list here, I wouldn’t want to make my husband feel bad if he didn’t get the right things. 🙂 Just kidding, he’s great at gift giving!
What do you all have on your wish list?
I would love to hear all about it!